Hajj and Umrah rituals
The rituals of Hajj and Umrah are one of the rituals that every (Muslim-Muslim) we pray to Allah Almighty to write all of us to say Amen, so we dedicate today’s article to the rituals (Hajj – Umrah) in one piece, so it is not surprising because some when he goes to perform the Hajj he goes early so he has enough time to perform Umrah. Then he enters the Hajj quickly, some go and when he finishes the Hajj he starts Umrah, and some perform Umrah for his father or mother so it is necessary to explain the matter in a simplified and easy way for all of us.
In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
(And complete the Hajj and Umrah for Allah, if you have limited what is possible from the guidance, and do not shave your heads until the tip reaches its place, Whoever of you is sick or has a head injury, a ransom of fasting, charity or asceticism, if you believe, who enjoyed Umrah to Hajj, what is possible from the guidance, who did not find fasting three days in Hajj and seven if you return that ten Severe punishment (196)Hajj is the most famous information for those in whom Hajj is imposed, there is no shirk, no evil, no dispute in Hajj, and whatever good you do, God knows and provide, the best is to increase righteousness and be careful, o first of hearts (197)
The Cow (196-197)
The rituals of Umrah can be performed at any time of the year, unlike the hajj once a year, and if you had the time and effort, you might be able to perform Umrah, two and three, and this is a blessing from Allah Almighty.
What are the rituals of Umrah?
3. The quest.
4. Degradation of Ihram by cutting or shortening.
What are the views of the madhhabs in the pillars of Umrah?
The Maliki and Hanbalis argued that it is (ihram-Tawaf-seeking).
The Shafi’i went as far as it is (ihram – Tawaf – seeking – throat or shortening – and arranging between the pillars).
The Hanafi view is that Umrah is one pillar that consists of four or more rounds of Tawaf, for seeking and dissolving from haraam duties.
What are the stages of Ihram?
1. Washing the janaba.
2. Wear a loincloth.
3. Your Miqat.
The attribute of Ihram
There is a difference between ordinary ghusl and ghusl janabah, and then she wears ihram clothes, which are an izar and a white robe without stitching, and the meaning of the stitched one that does not have Shibata is one piece connected.
What is good is for the beard, and it does not come close to shedding, and it is after washing and before you are haraam, because what is good after ihram is one of the things that are haraam to you from the beginning of Ihram until it degrades from ihram.
Then you start to be deprived of the Times assigned to you.
For women to wear whatever clothes they want by Islamic law, the important thing is not to wear their clothes in the sense of wearing clothes without decorations.
For a man, he reveals his right shoulder only when circumambulating the arrival.
What is said after the completion of Ihram?
After the man washes and wears ihram clothes, as well as the woman washes and dresses without adornment.
He says (to Bek Umrah, to Bek O Allah, to Bek, to Bek there is no partner for you to Bek, praise, and grace be to you and the king, there is no partner for you).
For a man, he speaks his voice as he pleases, meaning he raises his voice to be heard, but a woman does not raise her voice, but her voice is low, she is heard from next to her, only the voice is loud and the voice is higher for men.
And then they pray a lot and remember.
What are the prohibitions after ihram?
Forbidden to the Forbidden
3. Stitched dress.
4. Touch the good.
5. Contract of marriage.
6. Land hunting is killed, but sea hunting is permissible.
7. Direct, whether by touching or by kissing with lust.
8. Trim the nails.
1. Entering the Holy Mosque.
2. Kiss the black stone if possible.
3. The circumnavigation began with seven runs starting from the Black Stone.
4. Prayer is two Rak’ahs behind the shrine of Abraham.
Character of tawaf
When you enter the mosque with your right foot and enter the mosques with the right foot, you say (in the name of Allah, peace and blessings be upon the messenger of Allah, O Allah, forgive me my sins, and open the doors of your mercy to me, I seek refuge with the great Allah, with his gracious face, and with his ancient authority, from the Diem devil ).
Then you go to the Black Stone and kiss it, and if you can’t just point to it with your hand without kissing your hand, and start circumambulating from in front of the Black Stone and make the Kaaba on your left in circumambulation.
If it was possible to receive the stone: ( in the name of Allah and Allah is greater, O Allah, believing in you, believing in your book, Fulfilling Your covenant, and following the Sunnah of your Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him ).
If you reach the right corner, pick it up without kissing.
And it is pleasant for you in the rest of the tawaf, dhikr, Dua, reciting the Qur’an, and it is pleasant for that in tawaf, Safa, Marwa, throwing embers, dhikr Allah and Dua.
And a man has two things he has to do: oppression and sand.
What is oppression?
The obligation is to show his right shoulder only from the beginning of the tawaf to the end, and if he finishes the tawaf, he returns the robe as it was before the Tawaf, which is reserved for men.
What is sand?
Sand is to speed up your steps and with the approach of steps from some, it is neither running nor ordinary walking, you can say that it is walking fast as if you are in a hurry but do not open your feet, but close to each other, and the sand is in the first three runs only, and in the remaining four runs of the circumnavigation, you walk normally and naturally.
After you finish the circumambulation, you go to the shrine of Ibrahim and recite (and they took a prayer from the shrine of Ibrahim) and then pray two light Rak’ahs behind the shrine: the first Rak’ah reads the Fatiha and Surah Al-kafirin and the second Rak’ah Al-Fatiha and Surah Al-Ikhlas.
If you couldn’t take the place of Ibrahim and pray behind him, pray anywhere in the mosque.
When you are done, you return to receive the black stone or just point to it with your hand.
It was said that it is Sunnah to drink Zamzam water with the intention of healing or whatever you want yourself, because of the Hadith of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) (the best water on Earth is Zamzam water, which has food for taste, and healing sickness).
What are the stages of the quest?
1. Walk from Safa to Marwa.
2. Walk from Marwa to Safa.
3. Speeding between the two flags.
4. Complete seven runs between Safa and Marwa.
You enter through the door of the Safa, go up the Safa, receive the Kaaba, recite (the Safa and Marwa are rituals of Allah), and then raise your hand to pray as you want from the Dua, praise Allah and magnify him, say the prayer of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) (there is no God but Allah alone, he fulfilled his promise, the victory of his slave, the defeat of the parties alone) and repeat it 3 times.
Then she goes down from Safa to Marwa until she reaches the green flag, and for the men she speeds up to the second green flag, and then she goes back walking normally until she reaches Marwa.
Then she descends from Marwa to Safa and speeds up the pace between the two flags.
And from Safa, you return the same as you did the first time from receiving the Kaaba and praying.
The quest starts from Al-Safa to Al-Marwa, from Al-Safa to Al-Marwa, and from Al-Marwa to Al-Safa, and you have to finish seven runs.
We count them together
First half: Al-Safa to Al-Marwa.
The second half: Al-Marwa to Al-Safa.
Third half: Safa to Marwa.
Fourth half: Al-Marwa to Al-Safa.
Fifth half: Al-Safa to Al-Marwa.
Sixth half: Al-Marwa to Al-Safa.
Seventh half: Safa to Marwa.
Decomposition of Ihram
For men, the head is shaved or shortened.
For a woman, a haircut is within a finger’s reach from all sides of the head.
Thus, you have completed Umrah and lifted the prohibitions that we have already mentioned, and it will be OK for you to wear the sewn and other halal things.
Is visiting the Prophet’s mosque one of the rituals of Hajj and Umrah?
Visiting the Prophet’s mosque is not one of the rituals, but it is directed to visit the mosque and pray in it because praying in it is good.
Hajj and Umrah rituals
The rituals of Hajj are the fifth of the five pillars of Islam, and every Muslim wishes to be blessed by Allah Almighty by completing the grace of Hajj.
We will not recount some of the pillars of Hajj that we have already explained in the rituals of Umrah so that the article is not big and some are tired of reading, but our goal is to give you the user smooth and simple.
And by Allah, people should Hajj the House of whoever can find a way to it and whoever disbelieves, for Allah is rich in the world.
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) reported: (Umrah to Umrah is an expiation for what is between them, and the justified Hajj has no reward except Paradise).
What are the pillars of Hajj?
2. Stand with knowledge.
4. The quest between Safa and Marwa.
What is the verdict of those who forgot one of the pillars of the Hajj?
Hajj is valid only if it comes with it and is not accompanied by time, but all of them must be completed.
What types of Hajj What types of hermits?
There are three types of Hajj or three types of asceticism, whether you have read it or heard it, you have both versions.
1. Hajj is an individual: you intend to perform the Hajj only and it does not have a guide.
2. Hajj Quran: it is that you intend to perform Hajj and Umrah together, and one of the rituals is to start with Umrah and enter the hajj, but you have to guide.
3. Hajj enjoyment: which is to intend Umrah and Hajj and to start Umrah in the Haram months (Shawwal-Dhu al-Qa’dah-the first 8 of Dhu al-Hijjah) and then decompose and return Ihram to Hajj the last two days of Dhu al-Hijjah to begin the Hajj.
For God’s sake for yours
1. Ihram: we have already mentioned in detail above the rituals of Umrah, except that in Umrah you used to say (to make Umrah), and here if an individual Hajj, you will say (to make Hajj), and if a peer Hajj, you say (to make Umrah and Hajj), and if a Hajj is enjoyed, you say (to make Umrah enjoyed to Hajj).
Then start the solo Takbir and enter the Makki mosque to start the congregation.
2. Tawaaf: like the above, we explained in the umrah above.
3. Quest: as we have already explained in the Umrah above.
4. Staying overnight in Mina: from the eighth day of Dhu al-Hijjah, so we said in the pilgrimage of enjoyment decompose and restore the ihram from the eighth day and it is noon or afternoon to finish ihram, circumambulation, and pursuit and begin to stay overnight in Mina at sunset to dawn on the day of Arafah and when.
If the sun rises on the ninth day, it goes to Mount Arafah.
5. Standing on Mount Arafah: and praying Zuhr and ‘ ASR together, offering two Rak’ahs, two Rak’ahs, each prayer with an adhan and an Iqama.
There is no god but Allah alone, he has no partner, he has the king, he has praise, and he is almighty over everything.
And all his knowledge is an uncompromising attitude to the ascent of the mountain.
6. Extension to Muzdalifah: at sunset, you go to Muzdalifah and pray Maghrib and Isha together and briefly with one adhan and two Iqama before you start collecting pebbles.
7. Collecting stones: it is to collect 7 stones.
8. Stay overnight in Muzdalifah: until dawn, pray, and move to Mina.
9. Throwing the ember of Aqaba: this is to go to Mona and throw the ember of Aqaba, which are the seven stones collected by each pebble, and then the second until it ends, and with each pebble it gets bigger.
10. Slaughtering the gift: which is to be slaughtered, which is obligatory for the one who enjoys and compares, and it is desirable for the hajj of individuals and distributes the gift on parting.
11. Decomposition of Ihram: we have already explained it in the rituals of Umrah.
12. If you decompose before the circumambulation, you float with your clothes and you have the choice of either decomposing after the circumambulation or circumambulating the extension and then decomposing.
It is permissible to delay the Tawaf Al-Ifadah and the pursuit of Hajj until the 13th day, but it is not permissible to leave it because it is permissible only to do it.
13. The work of the days of sunshine: to stay in Mona, and then after the demise, the best starts with the smallest, then the middle, and then the obstacle.
All of them have 7 successive pebbles and zoom in with each pebble.
And between the minor and the middle one, you stand and receive the kiss and pray whatever you want, and between the middle one and the major one, which is the obstacle, does not stand.
The days of Sunrise (11-12-13) of Dhu al-Hijjah and biting come on the 12th, he heads to Mecca before sunset and enters the 13th day, and if the sun sets on him, he needs to stay overnight.
14. Farewell circumnavigation: it is to circumnavigate seven rounds with your clothes (sewn) and then get out of Mecca.
What are the duties of Hajj?
1. Prohibition of Miqat.
2. Stand idly by into the night.
3. Sleeping in a sleigh.
4. Sleepover on sunny days.
5. Throw the customs.
6. Throat or shortening.
What is the verdict of someone who forgot one of the Hajj duties?
He must slaughter and distribute to the poor and not take or eat anything from the sacrifice, and it is not permissible for him to deliberately leave one of the duties.
What are the prohibitions of Ihram on men and women?
1. Remove hair from the head or body.
2. Manicure in the sense of cutting nails.
3. A marriage contract for himself or others.
4. The use of OK in general is said to avoid scented soap.
5. Hunting is killing a wild animal.
6. Direct either by touch or lust.
7. Wearing gloves of various kinds.
What is forbidden to men?
1. Stitched dress.
2. Cover the head with something adjacent to the head.
What is the ruling on visiting the Prophet’s mosque?
It is not one of the rituals of Hajj or Umrah, but it is prescribed for you to go to Medina to visit the Prophet’s mosque and pray in it, because of the virtue of praying in it.
We have tried very hard to simplify the rituals of Hajj and Umrah and we hope that the Almighty will write them for us and tell you amen.
Contact the Elymany website Team.