Egypt entry visa
Visa to enter Egypt Today we deal with various aspects including who is allowed to enter Egypt without a visa or a visa. Who gets a visa on arrival and who needs a visa in advance? In addition to the e-Visa for Egypt, stay in touch with us.
Important note :
Procedures and regulations may change from time to time, so you should be alerted and should keep an eye on updates.
Egypt entry visa
Visa to enter Egypt We have a lot of questions about visas to enter Egypt, so we have devoted an entire article to this matter. We have already devoted a detailed article on the entry visa to Egypt for Yemenis. Based on your requests, we always focus on your questions and inquiries.
Documents required to obtain a visa to Egypt.
1. A valid passport.
2. A visa, whether through a passport or electronically printed.
Types of entry visas to Egypt.
4. My treatment.
6. Real estate.
7. The husband of the Egyptian citizen or the wife of the Egyptian citizen.
8. The sons of the Egyptians.
9. Electronic entry visa to Egypt.
Electronic entry visa to Egypt
The Egyptian government has launched an electronic visa portal that supports eight languages on the website.
The EGYPT E-VISA portal provides its services in an excellent, wonderful, and fast manner, responding and interacting with its visitors.
What is the electronic visa for Egypt?
It is an Egyptian official document that allows its bearer to enter and leave Egypt.
What are the e-Visa fees for Egypt?
$25 for a single-entry tourist visa.
$60 for a multiple-entry tourist visa.
What are the e-Visa requirements?
The passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival.
Print the e-Visa.
Steps to apply for an electronic visa
1. Log in to the e-Visa Portal website.
2. Create an account on the site.
3. Verify the account.
4. log in to the site.
5. Click Submit your order and pay online.
6. Specifies the type of tag.
7. Fill in the form with your information such as:
Date of birth
Country of issue
Passport issuance and expiry dates
An electronic copy of the passport
8. Payment of fees.
9. Waiting for a visa via email.
10. Print the visa to show it during your entry into Egypt and departure from Egypt, so you must keep it for the duration of your stay in Egypt.
What countries require an e-Visa for Egypt?
15. United Arab Emirates
16. Russian Federation
20. Bosnia and Herzegovina
22. Montenegro (Montenegro)
26. China / Taiwan
27. China / Hong Kong
28. The Vatican
32. Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
33. United Kingdom (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales)
37. United States of America
47. Republic of Kosovo
48. South Africa
50. State of Qatar
51. Belarus (Belarus)
53. San Marino
54. Sultanate of Oman
67. Korea (South)
77. New Zealand
Which nationalities are exempt from the visa to enter Egypt?
Visa-exempt nationalities of Egypt are citizens of the following countries:
1. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
2. United Arab Emirates.
6. Sultanate of Oman.
What nationalities require an Egypt visa on arrival?
Nationalities that need an Egypt visa are citizens of the following countries:
1. United States.
2. All member states of the European Union.
8. New Zealand.
11. South Korea.
We increase and confirm that procedures may change from time to time, so you must enter and confirm information and updates.
Contact the Elymany team.